Tuesday 29 November 2011

Package Day- eBay Haul

I have a few thrifting hauls to share, but I guess I'll upload those separately.

The dupe to the Coastal Scents Eclipse palette, 15 concealer palette for just under $5. I'll do a review on this one later. Loving it so far!

 My 32 brush set that is supposedly made of goat hair, purchased for less $10. I want to do an overview of the brushes, but I don't know when I'll get around to that. They're all very soft though.
An impulse purchase made on eBay. A pair of yellow dangle-y earrings for 11 cents. I guess I wasn't wasting that much money..haha

A pack of 200 silver jump rings or something like that for about a dollar. Haha, I'm planning on doing some jewelry DIYs in the future as I may have mentioned before. Hehe. 

And lastly a dupe for the Coastal Scents 66 Lip Palette for about $7. So excited to play with this! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love both palettes, especially the first one, great haul! ♥

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some amazing things! I love Coastal Scents :) X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete