Wednesday 16 November 2011

Package Day- eBay Haul

I loveeeee getting packages from eBay. You never know when they're going to come and you get such great steals!
The first thing I got was this set of earrings...

For only $2 dollars. A bunch of them are duochrome, which I absolutely ADORE.

I also grabbed a bunch of vintage clip ons, 10 pairs to be exact, for a little less than $4. *Insert picture below:
The only pair that I didn't really like would be the purple/black/red ones that you see in the back. They seem like some kind of polymer/clay material...euch :I I absolutely love the ones with turquoise stones though and the gold shells. Even the obnoxiously large purple ones!

And last but not least...my favourite part of my haul... an eBay dupe for the infamous Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette for only $9 dollars! Here's a quick pic....but I'll do a more in-depth review of it in a later post.


Hope you liked my haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment