Tuesday 1 November 2011

Package Day- eBay and Etsy Haul

Online shopping can become quite an addiction. My first package arrived marked as used clothing, and to be honest, I didn't remember ordering it until I had opened it up...


That's right. A Victoria's Secret nude strapless bra, right off eBay for $6. Not too shabby, I would say, considering this style retails for around 50 dollars. I think everyone should invest in a nude strapless bra for all those summer and nighttime dresses when you don't want your straps showing. I also think it's a more versatile colour than black, because you can't see it through lighter coloured fabrics!

And my next package is from Etsy, dealing with my obsession for bracelet making, and a newfound love for DIY projects. Arriving in a large yellow envelope...


Lots of coloured embroidery floss! This envelope-full was only a dollar, but shipping cost another $2. I would still say it was well worth it. Check out Etsy for some good deals on crafty supplies, too.

Well that's all for my haul today, stay tuned for more !

No comments:

Post a Comment